Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration for publication at another journal.
- The submission is an original report written by the author(s) listed in this submission.
- The submission reports an authentic study made by the author(s) listed in this submission.
- The submission file (text, tables, figures, etc.) is ONE single PDF file (smaller than 2MB).
- The text is double-spaced and in Times New Roman font (12 points); if applicable, the list of figure captions, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the file, after the text and in that order.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found in About the Journal.
- If accepted for publication, the manuscript will be translated by the authors or the in-house translator (translation fees apply).
Copyright of the articles published are transferred from the authors to CIENCIAS MARINAS. The authors retain proprietary rights other than copyright, and the right to use all or part of their articles in future works of their own. Los derechos de autor de los artículos se transfieren de los autores a CIENCIAS MARINAS. Los autores se reservan los derechos de propiedad excepto los derechos de autor, y el derecho de utilizar todo o parte de sus artículos en sus trabajos futuros.